As a mom blogger and mompreneur my life is very busy. My time is very precious and valuable. Staying connected to social media and the business world while also managing my time with my family at home, can be quite challenging at times. The new LG Viper 4G LTE exceeded my expectations and I believe it’s the “Must Have” phone for busy parents. This 4G phone has so much to offer modern parents today. It will simplify your life and help you balance a lifestyle in modern motherhood.
To make life easier…
The LG Viper is:
- on a 4G LTE NETWORK with 1.2 GHZ DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR. In mommy terms that just means it’s super fast!
- Built on the Android Platform with Google apps syncing access to their favorite services — calendar, IMs, contacts, Google + and Gmail. I LOVE having access to all my accounts in one touch of a button!
- 4″ BRIGHT & CLEAR 700 NIT DISPLAY
- ON-THE-GO PURCHASING WITH GOOGLE WALLET
- 50GB of FREE Box cloud storage that makes saving docs and files a snap (exclusive to LG devices until 7/22)
- front-facing camera for video chat when you are on the go or away from your family
- 5MP rear-facing camera to capture images and record 1080p HD videos of your children.
Some of my favorite features of the LG Viper are:
#1 Favorite – Google Wallet
My days are busy bringing children to pre-k, running to school activites, doing errands, and working hard at home. I regularly switch back and forth between my diaper bag and purse. I always seem to have my phone in hand no matter what. Unfortunately, I either forget my wallet or I seem to spend half of my time searching through my diaper bag or purse to find it. Put all of that aside, I’m really not in love with having to carry around a big wallet to begin with. Thanks to Google Wallet I no longer have to worry.
All you have to do is tap your phone to pay with the virtual credit cards stored on your Google Wallet.
- Supports two specific cards:
- Citi MasterCard credit cards
- the Google Prepaid Card - a virtual card that you can fund with any of your existing credit cards - no Citi MasterCard required.
- It is very SECURE. You are required to set up a Google Wallet PIN that has to be entered before making a purchase. The only downside to Google wallet is that you can’t link every card you own yet but until then you can use the above Google Prepaid Card. Eventually they plan to except all the payment cards.
- Offers automatically sync to your Google Wallet, and it can store rewards cards from participating merchants.
#2 Favorite – Life’s Good Fairytale App
The boys and I read storybooks every night before bed. One of their favorite books is the one that their Nana recorded her voice reading it to them. The LIFE’S GOOD FAIRYTALE APP has brought story time to a whole new level.
As LG states “With technology comes a new way to parent at 4G speed” with the LG Viper.
The app was simple to download from Google Play and easy to install. From there you get to customize your bedtimes stories with your own photos, your favorite things, and even your very own voice. I can’t tell you how much fun the boys and I had creating our own unique story. It simply brings a whole new way of interaction between you and your children at story time. You can even save your favorite stories to the cloud and share your fun experience on your social networking sites.
How can you get the LIFE’S GOOD FAIRYTALE APP?
Currently there are 2 ways:
- Viper Owners: Get Life’s Good Fairytale’s app from Google Play - The Life’s Good Fairytale app will be available FREE to LG Viper owners on Google Play starting on 4/27/12.
- Non-Viper Owners: Can Tweet to Get the App FREE by participating in LG’s “Tweet for an App” promotion from 4/27/12 through 5/25/12.
#3 Favorite – Google Talk
- Google Talk has a video and voice plug-in which allows you to have a video chat with your family while you are away from home. You can even talk with colleagues right from your phone, whether they happen to be on a compatible tablet/phone or using Gmail with Goolge Talk on their own computer. You can also make calls over a 3G/4G data network or over Wi-Fi. Now that’s fabulous!
I find it mind blowing how much technology has evolved in the last couple of decades. It seems like yesterday a child had to just use their imagination to play and read stories in paperbacks. A mother’s only options were to keep track of responsibilities on paper and hand write everything. A mother had to trust that her child would call on their home phone when asked and if they didn’t she would most likely yell out funny momisms like:
“Because I said so!”
“Just Wait Until Your Father Gets Home!”
“How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You!”
“If everyone jumped of a cliff, would you do it to?”
In the modern world today everything seems to revolved around technology. So why not get a head start balancing life with a LG Viper 4G LTE. I’ve only had it for a short time and now I can’t live without it.
“The LG Viper 4G LTE enables you to manage your work and social life,
but helps you be a great parent in the process.
“It’s time to parent at 4G speed”. LG
Disclosure: “I have been compensated for this post. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own, as I would never write about a product I didn’t support and love.”