I am truly dedicated to living a healthy lifestyle for both myself and my family. In celebration of Earth Month I’ve partnered up with SocialMoms and a fantastic Eco-friendly company called EcoTools. EcoTools is a leader in Eco-conscious personal care products, with the entire collection of cosmetic brushes and bath & body care products featuring innovative, natural ingredients and earth-friendly materials. EcoTools full line of cosmetic brushes are simply gorgeous and show great respect for mother earth. I love that they are 100% cruelty-free. The super soft bristles are made of synthetic taklon and have handles made of bamboo and recycled aluminum ferrules. You can’t get much better than that.
EcoTools also has a fabulous website. You will find information on their complete line of cosmetic brushes, personal care items, bath & body products, and so much more. They have fantastic ideas on going green, beauty tips, and video tutorials. They also have a great community called The Living Beautifully Community where you can share your very own photos, videos, and inspiration for how you’re living beautifully everyday. EcoTools is asking everyone…
“How Do You Live Beautifully Inside and Out?” ”What Inspires You?”
I have always felt is was important for my overall health to eat a well balanced, healthy diet. Having my first child was my ultimate inspiration to become more Eco-conscious. I became more aware of the world around me, the food I was buying, and the products I was using in my home, for myself, and especially for my children. I do my very best to make a daily effort to live a happy, healthier, greener lifestyle. That is my definition of living beautifully.
10 Ways I Live A Happy, Healthier, & Greener Lifestyle…Living Beautifully
- Buying & Cooking “All Natural” food. Making an effort to learn when organic is best.
- Getting the boys outdoors for fresh air and activity
- Doing yoga helps clear my mind and strengthen my body
- Making a conscious effort to make myself feel beautiful – including making a transition to more natural beauty & skin products – I use and love many of EcoTools’ Cosmetic brush line, Lancome Mineral makeup, BareMinerals, and Origins, just to name a few.
- Purchasing “All Natural” products for my children and home use – Ex. 7th Generation, Method, LittleTwig, California Baby, ErgoBaby, and chemical-free steam cleaners.
- Buying energy efficient appliances & making a conscious effort to use natural products and/or reusable resources with our home upgrades
- Planting new trees and flowers to give back to our environment and beautify our surrounding landscape.
- Reuse, Repurpose, & Recycle. Trying to make the switch to reusable shopping, snack, and sandwich bags. Repurposing old furniture to create something new & beautiful. I swear we are the king of recycling on our block. Everyone else has one bin out every week and we have three.
- Doing what I Love and surrounding myself with positive energy.
- Sharing the love & knowledge by giving back. Supporting and helping those in need. Continuing to educate myself, my family, and those around me of the importance of embracing a healthy lifestyle and living beautifully. Take a look at the inspirational Living Beautifully board I created on Pinterest!
How do you Live Beautifully everyday? What is your inspiration?
EcoTools is currently giving away one of my favorite products below. I strongly recommend that you stop by The Living Beautifully Community. I can guarentee you won’t be disappointed.
EcoTools promises the very best Eco-friendly products and their dedication is an inspiration in itself:
“Getting gorgeous, going green, and giving back is what we are all about! EcoTools is a brand from Paris Presents Incorporated and a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably known for its incredibly soft cosmetic brushes. We take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic accessories and bath products that feature innovative, earth-friendly materials. In a continued effort to give back, 1% of EcoTools annual sales is donated to 1% For The Planet, an alliance of businesses committed to leveraging their resources to create a healthier planet.
Our passion for both beauty and the environment is how EcoTools was born. Since EcoTools’ launch in 2008, the brand has grown tremendously with new beauty products and extensions every year! As a favorite of celebrities, beauty editors and women around the world, we cannot do this without you! Join us on this journey as only together can we can find ways to live more beautifully.”
Follow @ecotools on Twitter
Visit EcoTools on Facebook
Disclosure: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and EcoTools blogging program, to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.